|Power consumption||2500 watts|
|Suction power||550 watts|
|Dust collector||cyclone filter, with a capacity of 3 liters|
|Power controller||on the body|
|Fine filter||there is|
|Noise level||76 dB|
|Power cord length||9 m|
|Functions and features||auto cord winding, footswitch on / off on the body, vertical parking of the suction pipe on the body of the vacuum cleaner, a place to store attachments|
|Additional Information||11m range|
|Tubes and nozzles|
|Additional tips included||floor / carpet; crevice; for upholstered furniture; for parquet|
Reviews the vacuum cleaner Bosch BGS 62530
- Why repeat, everything is already read a positive above the roof. It is much more interesting to criticize, but there is something ...
- The assembly of the PRC spoiled the whole idea of Bosch - see the comments. A floor / carpet brush can scratch a hard floor. The gloss of the case will perpetuate for a long time the fingerprints and stains of a wet rag, as well as a spiderweb of microscratches (delicate plastic).
+ The power of suction in stock and even with excess, although for mattresses - the most it. The mobility of the vacuum cleaner body is at a good level, although it gets a bit stuck on high carpets. Ergonomics and design at the height. Noise within the limits of decent, at least does not howl as analogs, that will be more expensive.
- Let's go ... China put a fat blot on the quality of Bosch. Supervisors, where are you looking there? The length of the cord ... does not reach 7 meters (!). How? And this is despite the fact that this is his stated important feature - the radius of service. Everywhere indicated - 9 meters. Shame Chinese Communists. I don’t even know whether to submit a refund due to inconsistencies with the stated specifications - after all, this was my good reason to buy this model. Further. Universal main brush floor / carpet has a metal sole and is not equipped with additional. wheels in front. I forgot to switch the mode - get scratches on a hard floor. In former Germany, such problems did not arise. But the manufacturer honestly warns of possible damage to the floor due to scoring on the brush. It's cheaper than equipping a brush with rollers ...
The power dimer changes the power stepwise, somewhere it can be 6-7 levels. Why the noise level also changes suddenly. Would then make light clicks on the switch or a full-fledged dimer, but this is already nagging. We do not take into account the statics on the corrugation, moderately heated engine (which is also written in the instructions - unwind the entire cord during long-term work), power control on the body below, the weight is not for fragile ladies, well, the absence of any turbo brush. Total reinforced four. In aggregate. Read to the end - thanks.
Maximov Roman, 2014-03-24 Evaluation 4
- The suction power is beyond all praise - looking into a dust collector after cleaning a carpet that was beaten out early in the day - it became sad - what kind of dust we live in ((((
- if only as a continuation of the merits)))
- 1.Complexly vacuuming small carpets - tightens and lifts
- 2. it is not clear where the cat disappears for a very long time.
- 3. 11 year old daughter got rid of the obligation to vacuum - all the same, the unit is heavy
In addition to the cat, everyone is happy.
Anonim 2012-07-17 Evaluation 5
- We use three years already !!! Only not long ago completed a major (!!!) repair in 2-bedroom. apartment. Vacuum cleaner survived a huge number of dust, concrete, putty, moisture sometimes (randomly), sachets, papers, nails and screws !! Omnivorous, I must say ...
- The filter really tries to clean it up in critical cases - ramming fine dust inside the filter. When you are still going to shake out - a very large amount of fine dust is very noticeable. We strained the walls — the faithful vacuum cleaner was always turned on with a perforator, so that the dust of concrete did not fly through the apartment.
- Buying, chose the most powerful !! The suction power is 550, and usually 300, not even cheap !! Super vacuum cleaner! Cool red fnur - sooooo long !! I have enough from one outlet to clean the whole apartment, very convenient! Nozzles in the housing, i.e. Always near! - also great, everything is at hand.)) The quality of plastic is the highest !! Noisy moderately. Quiet can be called if you do not put on full power !! The main thing is that there is no bag for dust, and at least the filter is unscrewed and cleaned (in its structure it resembles a car’s air filter), something about knocking them down means so much pressed dust falls off !! As a maximum, this filter changes to a new one !! Dirt does not get into the engine at all, so that it is always as good as new, if you do not kill it externally!)) When it is deaf at all, it stops working at power itself and goes into a mode, which is seductive for itself, and the indicator is lit in red not in blue, neon (there is a sense of self-preservation). Generally true super machine! Take it and do not doubt !! Before him, there wasn’t just a Philips 2 in 1 (washing) and an electrolux (although it’s not cheap, it’s now at the dacha, there’s no such power as this Boshik has.
- Not a flaw, it is just not convenient for me personally, when the brush only goes straight, without being able to make a turntable. Below on the big brush - large plastic wheels. They do not give much to turn in the process of cleaning the left or right. But this is just me, I guess. I am capricious.
Excellent both in itself and from others !!!))
Price - quality (quality exceeds) I bought it somewhere for 10.000 r. About that. Worth taking!
Anonim 2013-03-24 Evaluation 5
- The power is of course specific (550 watts + 2500 consumed). This is one of the units of dust without a bag and with really great power. I have an 8PRO1 c 500W, this one was bought by my mother: I compared it - almost the same thing. Container dust is usually very weak, for example, a lie compressor, and there is an exception to the rule. Consumption as a kettle, so the RCD does not turn off.
- The price is adequate for such a device (it used to cost more, but right now due to old age the price has decreased)
- Chic design, it does not look like a dust-pick at all. Glossy plastic, matt, red-velvety
- This is the first dust-free bag that is not marketing junk.
- During operation: 96% of the dust is absorbed in stage 1, the second GORE filter absorbs 99.5%, i.e. 0.5% gets into the motor, HEPA at output is 99.95, and in 8Pro1 the 3-layer synthetic bag stupidly absorbs 99%, then the pre-motor filter for safety and 1% gets into the motor, well, hepa- 99.95. That is, this model has better filtering by 0.5% than in the best bag. And this is a fairy tale, because none of the manufacturers could boast such that the cyclone system in principle could not be so cool to filter.
- Container volume: 3l full and 1.2l useful (after which it is advisable to shake out. For other companies, a useful volume of 300-400ml for 1-2l full, therefore, a multi-room room should be vacuumed in 2 stages - for example, for LV family members)
- You need to clean the filters as a last resort and very rarely: it’s done here that the dust is not stuck in the filters, but it slips and you need to clean the current if self-cleaning does not help, the Internal GORE can be washed with water and dried.
- Automatic self-cleaning filter SelfClean: dust monitors the air flow and if it has decreased, it flashes red, pushes the engine, he cleans the filter, and then turns on again. The GORE filter is round-shaped and has a ratchet inside, just like for bicycles, it stupidly crawls along the edges from the inside and shakes off the dust.
- Washable HEPA 13 filter
- Radius 11m
- Brush, pipe, hose - snap (This is not a method of friction and do not poke your fingertip on the ball as in filaments)
- No, but there are sad thoughts:
- No matter how cool, you still feel like a donkey. In a one-time-bag you get, vacuum, clean and EVERYTHING! Then he changed the bag 6-7 months (for 6 liter). And then I vacuumed it, pulled out the container, pulled out the flask, threw it out, collected it. In a lzh / sams container without filters, you still need to remove the cover and still need to clean the motor filters, and this is just inconvenient.
- We do not have any standards for measuring power in our country, all manufacturers write from baldies, and how they measured is unknown (hose / non-hose, brush / without ...). Therefore, a hundred years have passed, and Bosch never indicates the power of its dust particles and is really difficult to find out, therefore all the shops write from the bulldozer and this does not play into the hands of the Bosch: high-quality motor and body give a lot of weight and the dust can not be glued to the wall, brush and the pipe is of high quality and with metal, and they do not stick to the palm of your hand, so in order to feel all the power you need to test it at home and compare it with competitors, but in the store it is not clear. I took from relatives a lie for 15 thousand with a compressor (filters were washed), took my 8pro1 and compared: well, really, he tears a lie into parts and is the same as 8pro1. Why doesn't he write power? Phil writes both streams and horsepower and aeowatts - well, he really sucks, but his pipe is thin, the brush is small, the dust collector is insignificant - of course he sucks with such a trifle, and 8PRO1 sucks harder on a huge hose.
- Due to the opening of the pressure relief valve, it is unclear what real power is partially visible if you do not plug the hole, but keep it very close
- Weight principle fits everyone except small children, but it will be difficult for a fragile girl.
- There is no front carrying handle, i.e. in a vertical form, not to incur and not to rearrange (there is a recess, but a current to lift)
- Noise is normal, not much, but not quiet - the cyclone is the same, turbulence + with such power, the air whistles specifically. If you need a quiet - there are models that are quiet and do not suck
- In order to snap the container, it is necessary to press it from above, just the handle does not help
I recommend this model. I never thought that a cyclone could work that way. Yes, it must be emptied
No need to buy consumables (4 bags for 8PRO1 - 400r, 3 bags for Philips / Electr-sa - 440r). Some filters need to be changed in time.
HEPA should be washed after 3 years, which means that it is not clogged (my 8PRO1 after 2 years has slightly gray), others need to be washed several times a year, which means that others let the dust through and it is rammed into hep - so in LV - half a year and dust is tamped on a hard layer of hepe - I'm not joking. Those. LW does not filter 5-10% and dust passes through the motor, and this is a slow death. HEPA can only be made from paper with impregnation and it will not stand 4-5 trash cans
It's good that there is no power regulator on the handle - on LG, the finger is constantly placed on it.
When vacuuming with this bosh, you enjoy the quality, design and materials used.
There are only 2 filters in the dust and both of them are removed from the container, i.e. do not disassemble the vacuum cleaner itself and shake the dust in the middle of the apartment
There are no replaceable consumable items here - all filters are designed for the entire service life of the device
Cool inertial winding as in 8PRO1 - just pulled on a little and he got out of himself - no buttons
Floor brush has many degrees of freedom, metal bottom, large hole
The hose is very long and large in diameter.
Nozzles lie directly in the case, do not interfere on the handle and not in the closet
4 wheels: rotate 360 degrees - you can roll in any direction, your tires, stability, moves easily
Cool light bulb with blue backlight
As in all expensive Bosch - there is a pressure relief valve: if you plug the hose with your hand, other dust will struggle to suck, but there is no air, so the engine is overstrained and begins to die slowly (it is clear that the hose is percolating), and here the tiny hole - the dust is working , nothing is sucked through it, but when the hose is blocked, air begins to flow in through it, so this motor will live longer
lamaiv 2013-06-07 Evaluation 5
- - very high power
- - Easy to handle
- - No consumables required
- - Quite quiet, for such power
- Decent weight
- Rather big dimensions
- Cheap case of the Chinese assembly
I recently bought this model, as a replacement for the ancient Daewoo RC-105, which has faithfully served since 2001. And you can say, he fulfills his value in full. It cleans any surface perfectly, although it will not save you from having to clean the floors. Power, of course, with an excess - even at the middle position of the regulator, the brush sometimes raises the carpet. Without a doubt, this is the most powerful household cyclone, even at the moment (since this model was released quite a long time ago), closer to it are only bag vacuum cleaners in the upper price ranges. Also pleased with the lack of unnecessary, far-fetched, functions, such as automatic crawling behind the user, unnecessarily raising the price.
You can only blame not the best Chinese case assembly, from cheap plastic (although the power plant itself was made in Germany, which pleases), and the device’s dimensions, like the weight, are in the corridor, sometimes you don’t turn around. little things.
In general, if you have a lot of carpets and living creatures who love to roll on them (I'm sure the wool for this vacuum cleaner is not such a problem), a dusty apartment, and behind the wall are sleeping neighbors, then BGS 62530 is ideal.
Semenikhin Dmitry, 2014-06-07 Evaluation 5
- Value for money can be one of the best! The power is such that you do not even need to unscrew the power regulator to the fullest so that the carpet is cut off from the floor during cleaning.
- Slightly loud, but this is probably not a disadvantage but a fee for 550 watts of suction power. For women, it may be too heavy.
After the old LG vacuum cleaner 360 watts. this one is just a rocket. The filter is really easy to wash + it has a self-cleaning filter during cleaning, so that the suction power does not fall. There are no technical problems with winding the power cord or opening the cover for the nozzles at full power.
Generally satisfied with the purchase. In the category up to 10000r., In my opinion, the best offer among cyclones. It remains to check it for durability ...
mts1000ds 2012-01-28 Evaluation 5