|The shape of the main nozzle||round|
|Modes of operation||1: standard|
|Max speed||7600 directed movements per minute, 20,000 pulsations per minute|
|Nutrition||from battery, 30 minutes running time|
|Indication||charging, wear on bristles|
Reviews of the electric toothbrush Oral-B Professional Care 500
- She cleans her teeth well. 30 sec timer
- With regards to this model, everything is fine, but about long-term charging, yes, there is one, but believe me, this applies to all brushes. This is a defect of the manufacturer, who still uses this type of battery. Clearances, this is normal, on previous models I, too, were and it generally does not affect the operation of the brush and its technical condition. I have exceeded the experience of using such brushes in the 10th anniversary and everything is great.
I write as a dentist: An electric toothbrush is a good alternative to those who do not know how to clean it, because it needs to be able to do it and sometimes the hand gets very tired from some (according to patients), but generally with proper technique, the brush will also do its job on all 100.Paste should be applied to the brush, and its quantity, in the form of a pea, is quite enough, and not as it is shown in advertisements (thick layer, but the whole length of the brush))) As for the timer in 30 seconds, I also want to say the following : teeth should be cleaned for 3-4 minutes, so if the dentition is divided ver but then you will get a good result. Make it this way: each jaw should be divided into 3 sectors of the chewing teeth to canine-30 seconds, then from canine to canine-30 seconds and again from the canine chewing teeth to the other side and brushing the sector in a circle starting to the right of the upper jaw. that's 6 sectors for 30 seconds = 3 min. so you give all your teeth due time and attention.
Khomenko Roman, 2014-09-30 Evaluation 5
- Keeps charge for a long time, cleans well
- Long charge
I still can not understand why so long pulled with the purchase of an electric toothbrush. Therefore, for those who still doubt, I strongly recommend to buy, this model, or another, may not be so important. The main thing is that you NEVER brush your teeth with a simple brush like an electric one. This is especially true of those (including me) who brush teeth causes a nauseous reflex. With an electric brush, these problems are not present, the paste consumption is very economical, the brush head is small, reaches all places, and you adjust the pressure yourself if anyone is afraid to damage the enamel.
And with a long charge, there are no special problems, I put it on overnight, I will clean my teeth in the morning and put on charge. But the charge holds more than a week.
Surikova Alla, 2014-01-08 Evaluation 5
- Acceptable price, 30-second warning, discharge indicator (with the first flashes of red, the brush can still work for more than 6 minutes) and battery charge, compared to cheaper models, cleaning is more pleasant (quieter and more efficient rotation), running time 38 minutes
- Battery, long full charge (17-19 hours)
The 21st century went to the yard, and some manufacturers still have not switched to lithium batteries. The manufacturer did not indicate in the manual, but Ni-MH batteries do not like to be constantly recharged. I have been using Brown brushes for 10 years and I’ll clearly say that it lasts for 1.5-2 years using 4 minutes every day, and then the power (turns) drops noticeably and you have to recharge more often (2 minutes cleaning is enough for 5-6 times) . But given the price tag (there are good discounts), the availability of various types of attachments with a small bristle surface and low cost, this model is in my opinion the best price-performance ratio today compared to competitors and more expensive browns.
Andreevich Alexander, 2014-02-04 Evaluation 5
- compared to a regular brush:
- cleans very quickly
- cleans very clean
- massages gums
- saves pasta
- compared to a regular brush:
- need to charge
- vibrations and noises
- ergonomically not so convenient. All the same, the usual brush shape is super
- do not brush your tongue, do not throw out your old brush
- it is not entirely clear what you are doing, as there is no clear contact with the tooth, respectively, blurred physical sensations, rely only on the mirror
- I would like to on / off additional functions
Impressions of a person who has never cleaned them with an electric brush (recall after the first day of use)
At first, very unusual. Pasta is whipped as a cocktail and scatters in all directions, it is necessary to put less.
Cleaning movements are very different from what we do with a regular toothbrush. Here, in fact, you just need to hold 1-2 seconds over each surface of each tooth.
The difficulty is that touching the tooth is not clearly felt, and even this additional vibration is confusing. Also in the process of learning, the timer only interferes, as it turns off the brush every 30 seconds, and almost immediately turns on, creating just extra worry.
So for learning, of course, I would like to turn off all this, but since there is no such possibility, I will learn this, and then of course this will all come in handy.
It makes no sense to brush for longer than two minutes, since the surfaces of the teeth are perfectly clean after this time. Further you will polish enamel. I did not even expect my teeth to be cleaned. I thought, I just brushed it with a brush somehow, and then when I rinsed my mouth and wow, I don’t usually brush with a regular brush, except when I really try.
I also note that after use, there is nowhere to put the attachment, except on the brush itself. So if your brush will be used by more than one person, then you need to figure out where to put the brush head. In my configuration stand for nozzles missing. You can of course throw it where you threw a regular brush, but this option does not suit me, as I have deep glasses. It turns out not very hygienic.
Charging induction, charging very sooooo slowly. 10 times slower than normal. This certainly does not create any inconvenience, unless a discharged battery takes you by surprise.
The pressure sensor is over the top. I do not know for whom this is done, if you brush your teeth with such force, then most likely you don’t have them anymore. Optional feature in my first look.
General impression - cleans very quickly and very clean, but you need to get used to and learn to use.
Anonim 2012-06-07 Evaluation 5
- * Battery charge / discharge indicator.
- * Professional timer allows you to brush your teeth for exactly 2 minutes for best results.
- * 3-D technology: reciprocating and pulsating movements.
- * Full waterproof.
- * Comfortable to hold in your hand.
- * Excellent massages gums. Cleans hard to reach places.
- * Has one cleaning mode, more and not necessary.
- * Beautiful.
- * Buzzes -)))
- * Battery charging takes 18 hours (contactless induction method).
- * Few tips.
- * No stand for storing attachments.
Very pleased with the purchase!
I regret not having bought such a brush before.
This is my first electric brush.
Before buying, I considered various options: I read reviews, chose a brand, and the appearance was not in last place.
Bought from the series COLOR lilac color.
The first sensations were like a drill passed through the mouth. It seems that not only the teeth vibrate, but also the brain! You get used to it quickly, after several times.
Still need to understand the correct cleaning technology.
I bought additional attachments, use together with my son. Changing nozzles is easy. The son never cleaned his teeth like this. Very satisfied.
Cleaning has become a favorite activity.
Found a way to store attachments: took a small cap from the toothpaste. In shape, they are a little flat, like pills. And I insert each nozzle into my cap. White glossy plastic lids fit perfectly into the interior of the bathroom on a white shelf in front of the mirror.
As an addition, I bought an irrigator for the oral cavity, we use a brush after brushing.
Excellent prevention of caries and gum massage.
Perfect for lazy brushing your teeth! Recommend.
Shpagina Tatiana, 2014-12-03 Evaluation 5
- Cleans wonderful, you get pleasure from the process itself, what about the usual - you can not say.
- There is no timer stated in the instructions! No sounds were found! UPD: It turned out the timer is not sound - every 30 seconds for a second there is a stop, a kind of chukh-chukh. After 2 minutes, long Chukh-Chukh :-D
I recommend to buy. Optimum price / quality.
arguere 2012-06-09 Evaluation 4