|Type of||electric chain|
|Number of speeds||1|
|Chain pitch||3/8 inch|
|Tire length||40 cm|
|Maximum bus length||40 cm|
|Functions and features||chain brake|
Reviews of Makita UC4020A chain saw
- High-quality assembly
- Tire 40cm
- Pretty powerful
- Oil consumption
- The tire heats up quickly
The only thing that strains this oil consumption, for myself decided to pour the most thick.
Oil does not knock out the saw, everything is in order, but it is necessary to keep the truth on the litter that comes in the kit, because of the abundant lubrication of the tire, the used oil splashes onto the camera under the saw and then drips onto the floor a few drops.
On the Internet there is a recipe for how to treat oil consumption.
The saw was excellent, the first saw cut off all the questions (a fresh log ~ 30cm) the saw went into the oil!
Watch for oil and chain sharpening.
extdrive, 2012-11-16 Evaluation 5
- Decent build quality, reasonable price, tires 40cm long, without key replacement and adjustment of the chain, rubberized handles, balanced, ergonomic, lightweight, optimal power.
Acquired for construction, etc. on the tree. Operation since 2009, did not use at low temperatures, sawed various wood species without problems, almost the entire length of the tire, (a sharp chain is an effective solution to problems). The oil used for lubrication of the chain is not only recommended (see options). Be sure to follow its level. Expectations are justified, the purchase is PLEASED!
MAFIOSO-SG, 2012-01-08 Evaluation 5
- Everything seems to be not bad. I got a saw in 2010. The first year there were no problems.
- The main problem is oil. It simply does not leak under any pretext. I tried to make it thinner — the effect is zero. Because of this, the first problem burned out the tire. Replaced. Then the anchor burned. The service center was very surprised. I changed the anchor and they did not fix it. Now a new spark in the engine has appeared. Maybe due to the fact that I work on the street. But after all, it was not acquired for the purpose of cutting beads.
No matter what, anyway, an instrument worthy of attention. Before this saw, I worked with another saw of the same model, everything was there exclusively. Because of what I actually bought for personal use. Most likely, what is wrong with it.
Cherepanov Yuri, 2013-12-10 Evaluation 3
- Great build, nice plastic.
- power of the electric motor is enough for cutting 25-30cm diameter.
- not found
Gorgeous saws as dead wood and standing trees. oil eats, but in moderation. much quieter gasoline saw. the chain-tightening mechanism is just super- no keys are needed, just two lambs
Anonim 2011-09-19 Evaluation 5
- easy, silent, f do25 cm saws vlet, further vnatyag, but saws! Oil eats lightly, it is convenient to tighten the chain.
- not yet found
I rarely use it, so it’s really hard to say something, but I have a Makita, I think, it will not let me down!
Reijensen Reddar, 2014-01-10 Evaluation 5
- Excellent saw - cutting trees with a diameter of up to 30-35 cm - without any problems. No noise. The oil is moderate, before this Makita had other saws - they consumed him many times more. Oil does not flow during storage, was surprised. Power is sufficient for all work on the dacha. Very light, hands almost never get tired. As far as I can judge, a very adequate service, but I personally did not come across it.
- For operation - almost none. The price is more expensive than other Chinese (similar in parameters) by almost 1.5 times. At first there was a feeling that it was not perfectly assembled - for example, when unscrewing the cap for oil, the tank itself involuntarily looses and so on - such as a tight inertia brake. But the saw has been working for quite some time and everything works fine - these disadvantages have no effect on anything.
Recommend. Saws fast and quiet. Very reliable, unlike any poor-quality saws failing in the second year of service. Well, in general, carrying and storage would not prevent the case, although they are not sold with the saws.
badmage, 2014-07-24 Evaluation 5