|Number of speeds||2|
|Number of tweezers||32|
|Use with foam||there is|
|In set||cleaning brush case|
Philips HP 6581 epilator reviews
- It is pleasant to hold in hand, quality, beautiful) lights and hair removal in water (with foam) proved to be very useful functions. Everything is very comfortable and thought out, compared to my previous epilators.
- A small battery-powered epilator, you may have to buy batteries ... (
- The tweezers do not capture hairs very well, but you have to get used to it — the backlight is very comfortable.
- I would like to have a prettier bag
Before that, there was also a Philips, the simplest one, without add. nozzles Broke after 7 years of use ... I decided to try the newly invented functions this time and I am very pleased) in the shower with a foam — an order of magnitude painless procedure. And ceramic discs do not slip (compared with iron) very short hairs are clinging. I also liked the little epilator, I needed the right thing (at first I just wanted to buy a cap that was limiting, but I decided not to save and it would be more convenient to protect the size for sensitive places) I also pleased with tweezers on the whole
olalaspb, 2012-09-01 Evaluation 5
- Three items in the set, the main epilator ceramics, and even charged from the network and by the way holds the charge long enough, after three procedures, it still works)). The backlight is especially pleased, very convenient. Also illuminated tweezers.
- not found, maybe only the price is a bit overpriced, although today it seems to me that it is worth it.
This is my second Philips epilator. I bought because of ceramics and lighting (previously bought a model Philips HP 6540). The ability to carry out the procedure without the wire is very convenient, and even with the backlight. Very pleased that you can remove the nozzles and wash. The second epilator in the kit is even better than the previous one, it is no longer ceramic, but it has rubber inserts inserted from it, and the epilation is even softer. I can say I am very pleased with the product. After the Philips HP 6540 epilator (and it was also normal, it can only be somewhat simple) this is the best.
elena141171, 2012-09-03 Evaluation 5
- - wireless epilator
- - enough charge for a long time (patience ended in doing this, probably more than an hour, and he was still working)
- - it is convenient that there is a backlight, in case of poor lighting everything is visible
- - there is a big epilator and a small one and another tweezers with light and a mirror - all in one
- - it is convenient to hold in hand and use both epilators
- - ergonomic head
- - shaving nozzle shaves clean
- A small epilator cannot be recharged from the mains, as big, you need to either buy batteries, or separately AA batteries
- in a large epilator, the backlight is constantly on; it cannot be turned off if it is not needed (good lighting)
- noisy, very loud buzzing
Today I tried this epilator once. Buying happy. Previously used the Panasonic epilator (bought about 10 years ago, but it had a shaving head out of order)
Of course, I can’t call this procedure painless, but I’m quite tolerant (I even thought it was less painful than the previously used device)
Convenient, I do not regret that I bought
Anonim 2012-06-29 Evaluation 5
- Not very noisy, pulls hair from the root, without breaking off, even coping with vegetation> 1 cm long! Does not pinch or chew the skin (even when pressed tightly)
- 1. With a combination of razor.nasadka + trimmer or not yet made friends or they do not perform their function. Just pull the hair hard, and cut unevenly.
- 2. The backlight is not thought out: it shines slightly, far away and on too small a plot.
- 3. Not yet noticed that the attachment lifted hairs (as stated).
Experience of use - the first day. I endure pain very badly, to nausea and vomiting. How nice it was to discover this device. This is more like small multiple clicks on the skin (painful clicks in sensitive areas). Read below for details.
Experience of use - the first day. I was looking for a similar review, but I didn’t find it, I bought the epilator almost blindly. What I write, I think, is suitable for all Philips SatinPerfect series, even for those devices that work dry. Yesterday I used it with shower gel on steamed skin. Pros: psychologically, gel foam created the impression that it protects. Cons: steamed skin was softer and more sensitive, because of this, when a hair was suddenly pulled out, the hand instinctively pulled off the device
I haven’t done dry epilation yet, but I think this question is an amateur; This kind of epilation is suitable for someone, and someone decides to start with a wet one. The manual does not say clearly how to handle the device in the bathroom. The pictures show that he is half immersed in water, but I would not advise doing this because I read a review somewhere that after such a micro immersion the epilator refused to work. Under the shower jet, too, do not expose, do not risk.
It is better to start epilation from bald areas, slowly moving to the scalp. Helps tight pressure apparatus to the skin; do not be afraid, he doesn’t pinch the skin, he didn’t touch even my papillomas (she didn’t direct her, she just didn’t notice) but press briefly: I overdid it, and after epilation (and in the morning) this place sank. Also, do not go back to the previous site, in order to pull everything out at 100%, it is better to allow the skin to calm down and after a few days walk again.
Khristenko Valyuha, 2013-07-09 Evaluation 5
- Included are 2 epilators (main + for sensitive areas), as well as advanced tweezers. Several attachments are attached to the main epilator.
- - compact, convenient model
- - there is a backlight at the main epilator
- - if something is left, very comfortable tweezers with a backlight are attached
- - as the manufacturer writes: hypoallergenic disks with silver ions provides maximum protection
- - the presence of batteries for the epilator sensitive areas
- - the ability to use the bathroom; use with foam
- - lack of wires
- - Cheholchik, if you need to take on the road
- somewhat annoying buzzing (ringing in the ears at the end of the procedure)
- not very clear instruction (this model has several nozzles, but there is no sensible description of what this or that nozzle is for)
- epilator for sensitive areas can not be washed under water, only the main epilator
- quite expensive model of epilator
If in doubt, is it worth paying so much money for this epilator - take it! you will not regret! This model is worth it.
Of course, pulling out hairs - it hurts! But, gritting his teeth, forward to beauty! The most terrible and painful moment is the first holding of the epilator along the treated area, and then it is easier, simpler, more familiar ...
Philips HP 6581 allows you to carry out hair removal in water - and doing it on steamed skin is less painful, + there is a comfortable backlight: you can immediately see where you need to refine, and where you no longer need.
Unfortunately, I have sensitive skin, and right after epilation reddening persists for about a day - but this is not a complaint to the manufacturer of the epilator :)
The main thing - patience (of course it hurts!), Steaming the skin before epilation, and moisturizing with creams immediately after epilation. + periodically make skin peeling for the prevention of ingrowth of hair.
In my opinion, today this is one of the most successful models of the epilator, allowing, as far as possible, to ease the path to beauty.
noname009, 2013-03-27 Evaluation 5
- hair removes well
- after several months of operation, due to the ingress of water, the main circuit burned down. service centers are full, only diagnostics takes a month! t to guarantee is lost, the cost of repair is almost equal to the cost of a new epilator.
poor-quality assembly, not allow ingress of moisture, despite the possibility of use in water
Sharlai Galina, 2013-11-19 Evaluation 1