|Type of||universal machine|
|Nutrition||offline / from network|
|Battery life||60 min|
|Charging time||1 h|
|Charge indicator||there is|
|Number of length settings||41|
|Number of nozzles||2|
|Equipment||scissors, case for storage and transportation|
|Wet cleaning||there is|
|Additional Information||titanium blades, cleaning brush, comb, low charge indicator, full charge indicator|
|Haircut length||0.50 - 42 mm|
|Setting the length of the haircut||using the regulator|
|Knife width||41 mm|
Reviews of hair clippers Philips QC5390
- durable, the battery holds the charge perfectly, there is a charge indicator (it lights up green when charged and red when it needs to be charged), does not chew hair
- a year later a spring came off the nozzle (you can cut without a spring, its absence does not affect the quality of the haircut)
two years in the service of shearing this machine (EVERYDAY). an average of 3-4 haircuts per day. in due time looked after her, greased an edge, washed out from hair and the machine still pays with the durability. I was pleased with the suitcase made of imitation leather., in which there was a kit with a typewriter (you need to buy scissors in a better way, those that come out of the suitcase for a week, not longer).
3 times the device fell from a height of 1-1.2 m. and continued to work. no cracks or chips. simple and reliable in operation
IMHO not to the detriment of the battery, I do not recommend cutting it with the unit turned on, otherwise in 3-4 months there will be enough charge for only 1-2 haircuts
Gorchagov Gene, 2014-01-14 Evaluation 5
- Easy, convenient, easy to use.
I cut my husband for half a year already and I am very pleased. I never used other machines, so I have nothing to compare with. My husband likes the design, and I am easy to use: the length of the nozzle is regulated by one movement, you can wash it under water, it does not interfere with the wire during the haircut. A little noise and vibration during the work does not bother me, because haircut takes 5 minutes 1 time in 2 weeks. Perhaps hairdressers will find flaws in it, but I don’t find any.
Anonim 2013-06-12 Evaluation 4
- Very light, titanium knife cover, easily rinsed with water, lithium-ion battery (charging 50 minutes, it is not necessary to completely cut it before charging, like nickel-cadmium, more discharge cycles - charges), very convenient adjustment of the nozzle departure, which is very important not to go astray! !! reliable two nozzles made of good elastic plastic ...
- in the cold it is quickly discharged, like any casting acc. expensive,
I bought for myself, with the possibility of a haircut length of at least 40 mm, I cut myself myself))) very convenient, I chose for a long time, between different models such as the Braun HC 5050 and panasonic ER GC70-S520, the Brown according to reviews has a frail nozzle that 3 haircuts, who have a bit later, they have akk - all nickel-cadmium (they charge for a very long time, the resource is small, there is a memory effect, it is necessary to discharge it from the beginning to the end and then only to charge, if that is not followed by the capacity acc. gradually decreases ... but, the analogues are cheaper, generally I recommend, take it safely did not shake ete !!!
Tikhonov Alexey, 2014-08-24 Evaluation 5
- Excellent haircut. Holds the battery for a very long time (more than the stated hour). Wet cleaning. Functional case.
- Not found.
Wife haircuts half a year ... Both do an excellent job with their duties))
Dulin Ivan, 2014-09-20 Evaluation 5
- 1. beautiful design
- 2. floating nozzles
- 3. no need to lubricate
- 4. wash under tap
- 1. You can not set the length of the haircut between 0.5 and 3 mm
- 2. noisy
- 3. weak
- 4. darling
Relatives donated to NG. In principle, there is not much to add to what is written in the previous review. The machine for those who go on a campaign for six months and has a decent head of hair. There are no installations between the most minimal (without a nozzle) and with the first nozzle, that from 3 mm! And you can adjust the length only with the nozzle. That is, the description of the characteristics of the machine is unreliable!
The engine of the machine is weak due to the fact that it is powered only from the built-in battery, regardless of whether the machine is turned on or not. From the network is only charging. From here: low speed, big vibration in a hand and noise. Pretty annoying.
As a result, the device, although it is positioned by Philips, as the top one in the line, is completely unsuitable for professional use.
It justifies its price only in terms of exterior design and beautiful display.
Vic1980, 2013-01-27 Evaluation 2
- ergonomic. lithium battery, fast charging
- misses hair remain antennas have to go up to 5 times
I do not know maybe I got this. Panasonic for 890 rubles. coped perfectly, but in contrast to this very weak and short-lived battery
falcon andrew 2014-03-17 Evaluation 3
(test in English)