|Shaving method||dry / wet|
|Supply system||from battery|
|Number of shaving heads||3|
|Face contour repeating system||movable shaving unit|
|Battery||Li-ion, battery life 40 min, charging time 1 h|
|Fast charge||there is|
|Waterproof case||there is|
|Non-slip grip insert||there is|
|Road blocking||there is|
|Equipment||protective cover, cleaning brush, charging stand|
|Additional Information||2-level battery charge indicator|
Reviews of Philips RQ 1150 Electric Shaver
- Shave very well for an electric razor.
- Visibly better than my previous email. razor Kharkov.
- Without wires.
- You can shave in the bathroom.
- When dry shaving is easy to clean - just rinse with water.
- After the first charge I counted how many times you can shave - enough for 19 times.
- Despite the fact that I used before another email. razor, the first time was skin irritation. I advise you to first give preference to wet shaving.
- Then the skin will get used.
- The razor is not well suited for imparting any particular shape to a beard, it is used to shave all the bristles completely.
m7956238 2011-10-09 Evaluation 5
- You can shave with the gel. For 14 days of use, the risks out of three came to the last — shaved every other day (for 3-5 minutes) - a decent battery. Charging battery in one hour! Nice design. Can be washed after shaving in water. The razor is silent. You can take with you on weekends and holidays to the country, without bothering with safety. There is no such irritation after shaving as with net razors, although the quality is slightly worse with rotary. When you are in a hurry, you can shave off the main stubble in a couple of minutes without interrupting the quality of work, it will still be clear that the person shaved.
- Soft case. Shaving his neck badly, especially in the area of the Adam's apple and the bottom of the cheekbones, sometimes it is necessary to secure it. It's bad that it charges only from the stand, there is no way to charge from the cord - it is inconvenient to take with you on long trips. The grids heat up after 2-3 minutes of work - they start shaving somewhat worse. The quality of shaving is solid 4-ka, but with a minus, when compared with safe machines.
The razor is good. The price is a bit overpriced. The red price should be no more than 4-5 thousand, but THIS is the red price! As an alternative to a quick shave, no claims will do, but the quality always remains behind safe machines. Purchase, in principle, satisfied. I will always take to the dacha and use it before work, when you are late - an irreplaceable thing - speed + normal quality.
Who wants three in one: price, quality of shaving (+ without irritation) and functionality, I think that this has not yet been invented. But let's hope!
Gusev Vladimir, 2014-03-06 Evaluation 4
- Wet shaving is better and cleaner than Gillette Fusion, which was used for 3 years.
- Fusion I shave my face for 1 minute, I shaved with a phillips for 40 seconds.
- It repeats the contours of the face well: it shaves the Adam's apple, the chin (I have a chin with a dimple deep enough, so I sometimes cut off with a regular razor), my jaw, and you don’t have to cringe like a normal razor and puff your cheeks. It is difficult to imagine how Philips with a 3D system shaves. =)
- before the fusion was brown mesh, it was horrible, it took about 5 minutes to shave, but the trimmer was excellent there, shaved more finely and perhaps the only plus of a razor, the ability to exactly shave the temple, which is quite difficult for the rotary, you can cut off the excess. In this razor, the opposite is true; it shaves perfectly, and the trimmer cuts off the hair badly, so I think such a razor is not very good for the beard, and to use it, you need to remove the rotor head and put on the trimmer, on the brown, in addition to being advanced, Blo two trimmers, smooth and rounded, for curly hairstyle.
- I have more irritation from this razor than usual, although I use lotion before shaving, and after that I shave only foam. Tried a dry shave - the whole face was red, the next day the whole face was emptied.
READ INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO SHAVE !!!
This razor was presented to me, I shaved rotary for the first time, shaved as usual and netted, shaved for a very long time, about 6 minutes, didn’t really shave anything, threw it into the far corner. We have the same, yet smart, including me. Everyone thinks: an instruction for fools, what is there to read, turned on and shave. It turns out that it is necessary to shave the rotor - in circular motions and in a certain direction, then everything is shaved smoothly, faster than a razor with blades, not to mention a net. Therefore, I think that those who write negative reviews here are more likely those who have not read the instructions and all that I have written here refers to wet shaving and according to the instructions =)
Anonim 2013-12-24 Evaluation 5
- The device is very pleased! Immediately make a reservation about three things: 1) My blade never touched the blade, from the very beginning began to take fur. with a razor, which I dug up in my grandfather's property, something from the year 198x of release. 2) It follows from the previous that the skin has long been accustomed to the gland and there were no lesions except the neck where I had never shaved before ... 3) Well, the last thing is nothing to compare with except the previous dinosaur, which after it turned into an epilator and met with my harsh and not joyful mood once flew on my last journey towards the wall ...
- So in the case:
- After I arranged my predecessor for euthanasia, I read forums and reviews for a long time. As a result, it was firmly decided not to take the net under any sauce, but to take the rotary razor on the acumulator. While choosing, I grow myself a fur under a centimeter long. It is clear that first went through with a trimmer, which pleasantly surprised me and convinced that they can not only shave the neglected lochmas, but also cut them like a full-fledged machine (at least my hair is accurate) Conclusion -
- 1) Contrary to other reviews, I consider the option with a removable trimmer and the position in which it is set by a very, very successful solution.
- 2) I was shaving frankly carelessly and quickly, and nevertheless, on a dry one, I achieved a satisfactory result in a minute. However, then he took a seygart (soap) and, having washed himself, made an equally careless express attempt. Nevertheless, the face is perfectly shaved as a result, and where the razor was shaking several times, the skin is absolutely smooth and clean, no 0.1-0.3 mm about which there is so much talk that suggests that if you give a wet shave at least heels minutes, then at least I'll get a completely smooth skin.
- 3) Constructive, shape, design, Optimal interface without frills, soft floating heads, easy to understand and most importantly EASY washable head.
- 4) They write that you can be afraid in your heart, but I still don’t even decide ...
- 5) And still quite quiet, you can hear how the hair is cut and allows you to get an idea of the process.
- More nagging:
- 1) There is no direct power supply to the case, only through the stand, but I will decide this file with a file, attach the power cable in the form of a clip to the battle box and press the ends to the contacts.
- 2) I did not try to drop it, but I will avoid it in every possible way, since the device is more elegant and elegantly easy than reinforced and not killable.
- 3) To dry perfectly, until the notorious skin of the baby does not shave.
- 4) The front panel is covered with some kind of thin plastic, so I strongly advise against poking at it with sharp cutting.
- 5) The stand is really light in spite of the suckers.
So, I am satisfied with 95% of the pre-requisites, the remaining 5% comes to the grumbling of the toad about the irretrievably lost den signs, although if you take it in the internet or find it for 3000 - 3200r it will be that, then it will be perfect, I overpaid 1000r. People whose stubble is more like 0.5 mm thick fishing line, will not be satisfied with any razor, only an ax will help them :))) I recommend this razor to those who shave every two days, students and just people who are not inclined to grow like wild geologists . Also, those who do not need extra baubles and the option of playing music while working :))) Well, those who care what their equipment looks like (those who do not distinguish a brick from a figurine do not understand my pleasure from contemplating these forms on shelf in the bathroom). In general, in my humble opinion, if you find it for 3-3.5 kilorubl, it will be the best choice. Those who do not ask the price, you can contact the space industry and do not bend fingers about 0.1-0.3 after the first pass of the knives.
Gladius4 2011-08-15 Evaluation 5
- Long battery life
- Badly shaves, charging only through the stand, the trimmer is removable
I always shave only Philips, so I will not compare it with machine tools and grids. It seems that the newer the model, the worse it shaves (or does it start to grow wire instead of hair on my face?). The first razor, the model I don’t remember, for a long time it was a case with three heads, it shaved nicely, there were no complaints at all. After bought with 2 heads - the shave was not that worse, but I had to spend more time shaving. 2.5 years ago I bought 1150 - it was initially shaving worse than a 2-head one even! crawl, crawl on the face, and with pressure, and without, and the hairs that are even visible can not be picked up. And over time - the heads wear out - it became even worse. + It is very inconvenient that the trimmer is separate. it is needed very rarely, after the last use I removed it somewhere, now I can’t find it. Charging exclusively through the stand is also a minus, since you have to carry it with you on trips. About six months ago, plastic burst in the place where the touch button is turned on, which means goodbye, waterproof. In general, it is time to change the razor, and I began to think - whether to buy Brown some, Panasonic take it?
Rytykov Alexander, 2013-11-29 Evaluation 3
- Shave quality. Battery. Design.
- No case included.
The best razor for this money! Build the Netherlands. Before that, mach 3 was shaved, the cassettes were changed every 3 weeks. There was no irritation, although my skin is sensitive and the bristles are stiff. Philips shave its neck much cleaner if shaving every other day. Of course, the three-day stubble is difficult to defeat, the hairs sticking out separately. Shaving takes no more than 5 minutes. Cleaning does not cause problems, removed the head rinsed under water, like a normal machine and that's it.
Grinin Sergey, 2013-06-22 Evaluation 5