|Possible colors||yellow, black|
|Folding mechanism||book, folding with one hand|
|Hood material||the cloth|
|Number of wheels||6|
|Swiveling front wheels / wheel||yes with lockable|
|Shopping basket||eat, mesh|
|Handle height adjustment||there is|
|The crossbar in front of the child||not|
|Seat belts||there are three-point|
|The crossbar in front of the child||there is|
|Accessories||tray for parents, cup holder, sun visor, foot cape|
Reviews about the pram Lider Kids B110
- Very light, maneuverable stroller, stylish colors (I have black with turquoise). 3 provisions of a back, including almost lying. The support for legs rises, the child sleeps not with hanging legs.
- The table is heavy, the cover on the table for mom jingles when riding, the handle is not adjustable in height.
In general, for the money, IMHO, the stroller is just magical!
Anonim 2010-03-03 Evaluation 5
- Very light. Three positions back. Cute colors. Leg cover. Large enough shopping bag. Collapsible hood for greater ventilation. With a height of 75cm, our child fits perfectly in length and width, and even sleeps in this stroller. On the handle there is a stand for a bottle and a compartment for small items.
- The handle cannot be adjusted in height (it’s not very comfortable for a tall driver to drive a carriage). Three-point seat belt (the child leans heavily forward). When walking with your feet, you periodically touch the bottom bar of the stroller). Hood is not particularly good.
Bought somewhere for 2t.r. I needed a walk for the summer after the cradle. the child quickly grew and did not fit in the cradle, and he was no longer interested in lying down. We bought a cheap stroller because for the winter they planned to take an insulated, good-quality walk, and this was an intermediate option. In general, the stroller satisfied. Honestly, they thought that by the end of the summer for such money it would fall apart, but the wheelchair turned out to be very durable. Nothing anywhere has fallen off yet and has not even creaked. In general, the stroller is satisfied, for my money a very good option.
Helena, 2010-07-15 Evaluation 4
- Easy, maneuverable, beautiful color, convenient shopping basket, convenient handle, stand for bottles.
- No pocket in the hood, no adjustable footrest! when the baby sleeps the legs hang down, if it were, the stroller would be just great.
ulya1788, 2011-05-08 Evaluation 4