|Maximum allowable weight of the child||15 kg|
|Maximum age||3 years|
|Ability to install car seats||there is|
|The ability to install the cradle||there is|
|Possible colors||beige, red, gray, blue|
|Hood material||the cloth|
|Number of wheels||4, front and rear single|
|Different front and rear axle widths||Yes|
|Swiveling front wheels / wheel||yes with lockable|
|Shopping basket||eat, mesh|
|Handle height adjustment||there is|
|Permutation block face / back||there is|
|In set||there is|
|Carrying handle / strap||tough|
|The crossbar in front of the child||not|
|Seat belts||there are five-point with soft lining|
|Footboard height adjustment||there is|
|The crossbar in front of the child||there is|
|Compatible car seat models||Maxi-Cosi|
|Accessories||sun visor, rain coat, cape for feet, backpack, pump included|
Reviews of the pram Baby Care Suprim
- Lightweight, sooo maneuverable, several positions of the backrest tilt (very easy to adjust), good cushioning, removable bumper, adjustable footrest, deep cap, good sun protection.
- Small shopping basket
Carriage sooo happy, the child does not move anywhere, I recommend it to everyone.
Anonim 2010-04-17 Evaluation 5
- bought after the Inglezin classics, moved to 5 months, more precisely, they were laid down))) but the child lies with their legs raised, because the back leans back, but does not display! very warm, simpotishnaya, relatively easy to manage, but the child there is super-no shaking, gently rides and gravel and the woods and even tiles! The quality is good, even in comparison with the expensive Ingles, I was pleased! and with cloth and all the details, nothing rattles, no squeaks and other troubles!
- in the snow we did not pass !!! front wheels slip, if only lift to the rear, then ok, but I have a child and so is very large, I can not afford such rises! here is one more minus-it’s too heavy (((walks up the steps-so-so, it’s not getting into the elevator a little, you need to help with your hands, push the second doors! it’s hard to fasten the cover on the legs, I don’t consider the basket for minus Wise crammed everything! But in general in the complete set is an excellent backpack, everything can be put into it!
in general, it is very good, but I sell, because it is difficult for me to push through the snow, and the weight is solid, I'm in my current interesting position, I need something else, but in general, I advise!
Anonim 2012-10-05 Evaluation 4
- Very cool quality. All lines are made perfectly.
- We bought a silver - very beautiful color.
- There is a convenient raincoat, pump, backpack. There is almost no space in the basket, but it does not matter, as there is a backpack. Krepish it on the handle and go!
- In the folded state is quite compact if you unfasten the big wheels. It should not fall.
- Slightly noisy front wheels, but not critical.
- Too heavy.
- In the front wheels when walking through the slush stuffed foliage and other husks.
- If the manufacturers improved the front wheels a little, then the prices would not be there.
This stroller we have three months. For a long time they chose and settled on it. What can I say, I am pleased. Passable, well made and the baby is comfortable in it. Nothing is small, our big baby fits there in overalls and a rug and feels great. In my opinion a great purchase in the price-quality ratio.
quatia 2012-11-19 Evaluation 4
- comfortable handle (IMHO)
- deep and big hood
- wide enough seat
- the ability to remove and wash all the fabric components
- The only negative basket. more precisely its lack of. so we go to the store only with someone who carries the bag
We have a walking option. Bought this stroller when the child was 3 months. Almost immediately moved into it. It was at the beginning of September. Now it is mid-January and we ride beautifully. She was worried that she wouldn't drive through the snowdrifts; she was going great, even better than the second wheelchair on all 4 inflatable wheels. For the winter I bought an envelope on a sheepskin and the child fits perfectly, although we are not skinny, the width of the seat allows you to sleep with arms and this is in a winter suit plus an envelope. In our other stroller, the child sits up and hands up without an envelope. Raise-lower every day on the rear wheels to the third floor. Nothing fell off, did not break ttt. The mechanism for lifting the backrest was modified by herself, stitching two slings and fasteks. I use the viewing window instead of a pocket for a phone and a wallet. For such a cost is very pleased with the stroller.
Anonim 2012-01-07 Evaluation 4
- maneuverable, lightweight, easily fits into the Soviet elevator, I can easily descend with the child on the stairs and back, do not rattle over the stones, that is, good shock absorption.
- The backpack is large, it happens that I put the products. In the pocket behind the back cover for the feet, which comes in the configuration, there is no need to put a wallet there!
- in our small basket there are only shovels, if the weather is wet, then respectively the things in the basket will be in the mud.
We bought adapters and installed a maxi-mow auto-seat with their help. In the cradle, the child lay up to six months, although they could have been more (the child is rather big), then they were transferred to a walking block. You can change the position of the walking unit. The raincoat could not be used, the child cried, did not want to sit under it.
We were looking for a light carriage, we found it! I am glad that we stopped on this model, I think we will rent a second child!
Anonim 2012-02-21 Evaluation 5
- The stroller is very light, despite the small front wheels are very passable, good cushioning. Ljulka is deep, warm. Easily enters any lift, it is very compact and takes up little space. We didn’t use the walking blocks yet, but when we tried on the baby with him at home, it seemed very udonym (a very large hood with a sun canopy, a big cover on the legs, a soft headrest. Everything is easily adjustable) the baby was delighted, we will grow up and transfer it!
- Very small basket !!!! n On the cradle would not interfere kazyre from the sun!
When bought, I thought we would not eat through the snow, but it does not pass very well, even over loose snow! Very satisfied with the pram !!!
Anonim 2010-04-26 Evaluation 5