|Water flow||8 l|
|Power consumption per cycle||0.63 kWh|
|Noise level at work||53 dB|
|Programs and modes of washing|
|Number of programs||6|
|The number of temperature regimes||5|
|Standard washing programs||regular program for everyday washing, intensive program for heavily soiled dishes, express program (fast cycle)|
|Special programs||"Delicate" program for washing delicate items, cost-effective program for lightly soiled dishes|
|Other functions and features|
|Delayed start timer||have from 2 to 8 hours|
|Max. inlet water temperature||60 ° C|
|Automatic installation of water hardness||not|
|Use of funds 3 in 1||there is|
|Beam on the Floor indicator||not|
|Indicator of the presence of salt / rinse||is / is|
|Features of the working chamber||stainless steel inner surface become|
|Optional accessories||holder for glasses|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||55x50x44 cm|
Reviews of dishwasher Candy CDCF 6
- Standard size
- Large capacity
- Class AAA (energy consumption, water consumption, drying).
- Good quality car wash (really).
- Very quiet.
- The characteristic smell is either plastic or something else (Actually there is completely stainless steel) inside the car.
- Not even a few months later, but this is only if you put your nose in the car itself. The dishes are not transmitted. The smell is not nasty, but it is. Maybe someone even like it ...
- Others are not seen yet.
The experience of using such (compact) machines is 8 years. There were more expensive and prestigious brands. But this is probably the best. For a cycle I use half-tablets 3 in 1 or 5 in 1 (cheap, Lentovskie or Somat, or something like that. I never took any expensive Kalonov, there is no need. I do not use any salts and rinses, but I am from St. Petersburg, and here the water is soft. But there is experience with hard water (at the dacha). The tablets usually have softeners (and this is always ordinary soda). Everything is excellent, the main thing is to lay the dishes correctly and not to interfere with the machine (I wrote more about This is in the Discussion.) To end the cycle, wait for the beep to finish drying and finish the diode flashes, even if it seems to you that for a long time the machine simply does nothing and freezes.Do not interfere with it - all neponyatki - from this.
The best cycle: Put half a tablet, choose IVF mode (with any tablet, at least 3 in 1, at least 5 in 1), start the car and go do your own thing. They forgot to put something, simply, without pressing any buttons anymore, opened the door (it would automatically stop) and report the dishes. After closing it will stand for half a minute and continue washing. The cycle time for different programs is described in the instructions (approximately). Do not interrupt the drying, otherwise it will not drain the last water needed to cool the heating element while it is drying. At the end of the drying drain and, after 5-7 minutes (to remove the remaining moisture), the end of the cycle and the signal. You can get the dishes and start all over again.
I am very pleased, especially there is something to compare. And for this money, even more so, although what could cost so much there :)?
In short, from what is now - probably the best machine of this class, and almost silent and very economical, and her appearance is very, very good. Recommend.
Tichrus, 2012-08-07 Evaluation 4
- Excellent washes
- Spacious containers for funds
- Does not cook or iron
I bought a replacement Bosch, which has served 6 years, and covered. I use this only for 3 days, but since there are 6 people in the family (and the kitchen does not allow to buy a full-sized one), they managed to get rid of 6-7 washing cycles. The connections from the old car were perfect, the whole connection process took 3 minutes.
Communication experience is only with the old Bosch, so I will compare with it. So, the new Candy:
- Noticeably more capacity. Almost all interior space is useful. The tray is organized correctly, squeezes the maximum out of compact volume. I don’t understand people who write that they can hold little dishes ... Well, let's complain that it’s impossible to stick a brick in a matchbox. Once again, the car has almost all the interior space - useful. What is the volume of the machine - so much and you can shove the dishes.
- launders unlike better. Almost perfect, especially noticeable in pans
- The compartments for the means are very capacious, there is a hope that you will not have to fill up the salt and fill the rinse every 3-4 days
- Much quieter
- There is a delay in launching and support for 3in1 tools. We do not use both features, but someone will come in handy.
I do not see any cons yet. Is that the shelves under the cup, at the top, accommodate a maximum of cups from the house of Barbie. But the same trouble was with Bosch. What prevents to lower them at least by 2-3 centimeters - I do not know, a mystery.
In general - an ideal option, especially for its price (bought for 8t.r.).
almurashov, 2012-05-07 Evaluation 5
- Appreciate for a small apartment where few people
- 1 Excellent value for money
- 2 compact, I stand on the tabletop, and the top is still a stove
- 3 washes everything, not only plates-cups, but also pots-pans, and even a baking sheet
- 4 inexpensive, mobile - this is important to me
- 5 rises almost everywhere, I didn’t fit just under the sink in the cabinet, and only because I first bought a 19 cm deep sink, and then decided not to put the dishwasher under, we are guilty, I had to take the sink 16 cm deep and not stand out
- 6 On the Internet, good people wrote practically instructions, i.e. all questions on an Internet found the answers
- 7 we have washed the dishes more than 10 times, in all modes, except for the fast R40, I like it very much, everything works like a watch
- 8 I cleaned the plastic container from fatty vegetable oil even in the R40 fast washing mode, if there is someone in the subject that plastic dishes are generally very difficult to wash off from fat and oil, even with their hands, not like in a car and even more so in fast mode.
- Instructions - one continuous flaw. A lot of information about anything and not a word about the case.
- But thanks to the tutoshnym users, and good people from other resources - they wrote everything about the machine, what to fill in, where to press, what to press, how to apply, etc.
Very satisfied with the purchase :)
The only thing, at first, the joy was overshadowed by the impossibility of putting the machine under the sink, but we ourselves miscalculated. Then they realized that it was even better, and it’s more convenient to load it from the tabletop and it’s better to use the stove too - so now the order is :)
The modes of the white pan 60 and 3 v1 60 seem to be identical, only the difference in the use or non-use of salt and rinse aid.
Mode 70 - you can sometimes use it for very dirty.
Eco 50 is not bad
45 cups is not bad either
I liked the everyday 60 most of all, although the fast mode itself also showed very well.
The salt was filled immediately, and in the water, as written in the instructions, the only thing written there. And then it is necessary to pour it straight into the water, only immediately spilled water or wipe, but rather run the sink
the rinse is also poured into a circle on the door, dosage 1, but now moskovskaya water requires dosage of at least 3-ku, hard water after all.
put the pill under the lid where the grids are, not directly into the powder where the seal is, because in any program, this cap snaps off when it is washed, but the tablet in the grate is available not only when washing, but also when soaking, therefore there are many components under the grate, in the tablet, and not just powder.
I would also add that the quick wash is quick and that the actions for soaking (the first) and drying (the last) utensils are thrown out.
I recommend the machine to buy if you are small, you do not stain the mountains of pots, pans and cauldrons, you do not prepare huge portions for a small wedding, you have a small apartment, there is no place to pile up the equipment, you need to periodically move. The machine is quite transportable, for example to the country.
If you listen to the advice of smart people in the internet and do not pull the machine - well, when it finishes, the dishes are almost dry, the drying cycle is very long. We run for the night and in the morning we take out clean dry dishes and place them in places.
Thanks to everyone who writes informative reviews, thanks to these people we have a great dishwasher.
Anonim 2012-08-15 Evaluation 5
- 1. Small-sized - placed under the sink in the kitchen.
- 2. A family of two adults and a child 1 time per day is enough for her.
- 3. The most important advantage - does not accumulate dishes in the sink, there is no dispute who should wash the dishes)) and there is no nasty work at the sink and the skin of the hands does not suffer from detergents. The very fact that at the right time you wash the dishes are not you, but the car and you enjoy this sensation :) The machine, know yourself, rustles slowly.
- 4. The eye is happy when the places at the pots and lids, where it is not always possible to detach with hands, at the handles and under the rims, everything shines!
- 5. If you needed an assistant in the kitchen, the dishwasher copes with this task. I hate to wash the dishes, so I feel an unhealthy thrill when the washing procedure ends and I take out the warm and clean dishes. Yes, I love work — watch how others work. Feeling freebie chtoli))
- I still do not understand why we did not buy the dishwasher before.
- Need to remember immediately:
- 1. if you arrange the dishes in such a way that the entire surface is accessible to jets of water, then the dishes that squeak from cleanliness will always be there.
- 2. You need to deal with the means necessary for the dishwasher, appropriate and suitable for you and your water.
1. However, I will not say that it has a small depth and if you put it directly on the side of the faucet on the working surface, the dishwasher immediately becomes cumbersome.
2. It happens that there are dishes for 2 loads, but this is on the day when something is prepared for the first, second, third using a large number of pots, pans and etc.
3. I sometimes soars my wrong definition of the amount of rinse aid, and, if overflowed, stains appear on the glass. After a couple of washing procedures, the issue is solved by itself.
4. Sometimes the arrangement of motley dishes turns into a puzzle - and I want to fit everything in, but I don’t want to disturb the car either.
5. I check whether something is interfering or not - listening to the sound of water approaching and falling on the door and moving away - it means going in a circle, then spinning does not interfere.
6. If someone is waiting for a miracle and smoked pans hopes to get clean from soot after one wash, then you are wrong. A miracle will be, but after several procedures of washing. Nagar gradually goes away.
7. My always on the second program (the icon of the empty pan) - takes 2 hours. For the month of use the filter is still clean, because I never put the dishes with leftover food.
8. I checked the washing of the bucket with burnt porridge - I washed only half of it on the medium-sized program, but I washed it off well - I brushed it a couple of times with a brush and clean it. Burnt milk washes with a bang.
9. For myself, I emphasized that the most important thing is to give preference to detergent, and in my opinion, salt and rinses are all with the same characteristics. I tried Finish and Somat - I personally did not notice the difference. Since even a cube of detergent did not accidentally fall out (through my fault) and washing the soap without it - and everything was also clean)) Everything was wet.
10. It also dries normally - all kerram and glassware are always dry. With plastic in a different way - the structure is different, so the remaining drops dry out with traces.
11. I usually turn on the dishwasher before bedtime when dirty dishes are not foreseen.
Kija-McLaren, 2013-03-23 Evaluation 4
- 1.size - no need to bend down like an idiot to the floor every time, so that after eating you can put your plate (as is the case in classic dishwashers)
- see comment.
- When arranging the dishes, it is necessary to ensure that the water spraying from the bottom CAN RELEASE on the whole plane of the dish and the sticks.
- If you put it very tightly and close one plate to another - naturally nothing will be washed away!
I bought candy yesterday, the principle of washing the plates is normal, but for some reason, on the cups, there remains a strip where the tea stood. see photo
This tea-red strip is a little oily, what proportions did I add wrongly?
Well, I cannot regulate the salt in any way - as I poured it, it is dosed there itself (the indicator is off, i.e. enough), the rinse-indicator is off, the dosage is 2.
Powder tried a full spoon, half a pack and half a cup of powder + half a cup of soda.
Tried on programs 40, 45 and 50.
All options did not help, the streaks of tea remain.
What do you advise?
Powder, rinse and salt of the firm finish, people used - everything is normal with them ...
P.S> Hooray! It turned out that the position of the rinse aid dispenser should be set to 4 instead of 2.
Now everything has become normal to wash, even at 45 degrees.
I change the tip to 5 :)
P.P.S> I advise everyone to leave PHOTOS if you have a really bad wash (as I did at the beginning), otherwise there is no trust in you ...
kot-matr 2013-04-04 Evaluation 5
- Compact, inexpensive, quality washes, economical, noiseless.
- not seen
Long chose between this model and more expensive from other manufacturers. After reading the reviews, stopped at Candy. For three weeks of everyday use, I never regretted my choice. And now everything is in order.
Well, I will repeat the repeated phrase in the reviews - it washes CAMA! Yes, at first it was unusual that a machine spends much more time on washing dishes than a man would have spent standing at the sink. But you quickly get used to this feature. Tried different modes, eventually settled on mode 3 in 1 - this is about 2 hours, taking into account the drying.
As for the quality of washing, it is quite decent. The dishes are clean, shiny, without streaks and stains, laundering pans, forks and grater to the original appearance. Very pleased!
On the issue of means for washing. Together with the machine we bought salt, powder and rinse Finish from Kalgonit. But this is from ignorance. Salt was poured, rinse was poured, all according to the instructions. And then they decided to try to buy Somat pills 3 in 1, and they stopped at them. Visually dishes cleaner, wash better. But this is only our opinion, someone writes that there is nothing better than the Finish.
A few words for those who are thinking about how to connect a car in a rented apartment when there is no special wiring. We are just renting an apartment and we have not had the opportunity to connect it thoroughly. The drain hose of the machine can be thrown directly into the sink, but the inlet hose has a 3/4 thread (like a washer) and cannot be connected to an ordinary water tap. In the end, they put the dishwasher on the washer in the bathroom, got up like a glove, the wiring from the washer came up (they bought an extra tee), it doesn't bother carrying dishes to and fro.
As a result, an indispensable irreplaceable thing, which greatly facilitates housekeeping (especially important for families with children). Yes, it is small, but with a certain skill, it holds a lot. For a family of three, it is quite enough in the mode of everyday use.
Anonim 2012-11-01 Evaluation 5